LAS VEGAS – The Nevada State Apartment Association (NVSAA), the voice of the multifamily housing industry in Nevada, has announced its newly elected board of directors for 2020, led by incoming NVSAA President Phyllis Garcia, a regional manager for Ovation Property Management.
In addition to Garcia, 2020 NVSAA officers include:
• Troy Perkins, NVSAA vice president, with MG Properties in Northern Nevada
• Lisa Lynes, NVSAA treasurer, with Cornerstone Residential
• Debra Peterson, NVSAA primary vendor executive officer, with Apartments.com
• Beckie Shudinis, NVSAA secondary vendor executive officer, with Burns Pest Elimination
• Bret Homes, NVSAA immediate past president, with Advanced Management Group
• Eric Newmark, NVSAA legal counsel, with Karsaz Law
According to NVSAA Executive Director Susy Vasquez, each board member has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the multifamily housing industry and will help build awareness of the association and provide essential advocacy and related services to apartment owners and residents throughout Nevada.
About the NVSAA
The Nevada State Apartment Association is the voice of the multifamily housing industry in Nevada. The nonprofit organization provides a variety of services to its 894 community, property management and business partner members statewide, including legislative support, education and community outreach. NVSAA is committed to promoting and supporting the diversity, integrity and success of its members and their industry. For more information, visit www.NVSAA.org.