LAS VEGAS – The Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS (GLVAR) and its Young Professionals Network of Las Vegas (YPN) announced the winners of their annual “40 Under 40” awards this week.
The awards program was created to acknowledge the top 40 local REALTORS under the age of 40 who demonstrate excellence in their careers and service to their community, the real estate industry and their state, local and national associations. Honorees were chosen by a selection committee of GLVAR members, who also considered their professional designations, contributions to charities and to GLVAR’s Political Survival Fund, as well as their annual real estate sales transactions and number of properties they manage. They will be recognized at an April 28 event at the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas. They will also be recognized in various ways by GLVAR, including being featured in GLVAR’s monthly Southern Nevada REALTOR publication. For tickets to the awards event, email email@example.com.
GLVAR and its YPN group also inducted 14 members into its 40 Under 40 Hall of Fame for members who are inducted after being named to the top 40 for three years. This year’s Hall of Fame inductees join past Hall of Fame members Vandana Bhalla, of Signature Real Estate Group, Mark D. Fleysher, of Sellstate Deluxe Realty, and Shyla R. Magee, of Windermere Prestige Properties. The 2016 Hall of Fame inductees include:
• Lianna L. Alvarez, Urban Nest Realty
• Mahshid Barghisavar, Realty ONE Group, Inc.
• Jillian M. Batchelor, Realty ONE Group, Inc.
• Stephanie Dibbs, LUXE Estates & Lifestyles LLC
• Matt Farnham, Crown Point Realty LLC
• Ashley Hawks, Black & Cherry Real Estate
• Azim Jessa, Urban Nest Realty
• Anthony Knight, Platinum R.E. Professionals
• Geoffrey W. Lavell, Realty ONE Group, Inc.
• Heather Mongie, Signature Real Estate Group
• Craig Tann, BHHS Nevada Properties
• David J. Tina, Urban Nest Realty
• Sandy Van, Simply Vegas
• Zar A. Zanganeh, LUXE Estates & Lifestyles LLC
YPN’s “Top 40 Under 40” honorees for 2016 include:
• Tina Africk, iProperties International
• Frank Aguilar, ERA Herman Group Real Estate
• Todd Akes, RE/MAX Advantage
• William J. Alt, Wynn Realty Group
• Marco A. Chaidez Jr., Next Level Realty, LLC
• Jay J. Cooper, Coldwell Banker Premier
• Christina Cova-Simmons, BHHS Nevada Properties
• Huong Dam, Coldwell Banker Premier
• Amber M. DeLillo, iProperties International
• Andrew Dionne, Barrett and Co., Inc.
• Darwin S. Dizon, Pordes Residential Sales
• Sherwin Escanuela, LUXE Estates & Lifestyles LLC
• Edgar Escobedo, First Mutual Realty Group
• Jim C. Fong, Keller Williams Realty Southwest
• Robert Gluskin, Signature Real Estate Group
• Sevak Grigor, Platinum R.E. Professionals
• Randy K. Hatada, Xpand Realty & Property Management
• Serena M. Heuser, Realty ONE Group, Inc.
• Jonathan Jacobs, Simply Vegas
• Sara H. Jessa, Urban Nest Realty
• Steven A. Khalilzadegan, Savi Realty LLC
• Ryan King, King Realty Group
• Eric A. Kruger, Windemere Prestige Properties
• Joseph Y. Lee, eProNet Realty
• Omar A. Lopez, BHHS Nevada Properties
• Melissa G. Machat, BHHS Nevada Properties
• Alexandra Malenkina, Nevada Realty Experts
• Holly Marquardt, All Vegas Valley Realty
• Olga McDowell, Pordes Residential Sales
• James J. McGuire, Signature Real Estate Group
• Charmaine Prospero, Northcap Residential
• Georgia Purpura, Keller Williams Realty Southwest
• Yared Rivera, Realty ONE Group, Inc.
• Krystal A. Sherry, Hudson Real Estate
• Robert Andy Stahl, Strategic Realty
• Sasha Terry, Platinum R.E. Professionals
• Angela K. Tina, Urban Nest Realty
• Pete Torsiello, Signature Real Estate Group
• Julie C. Youngblood, Keller Williams Realty Southwest
• Geoffrey S. Zahler, Zahler Properties LLC
About the GLVAR
GLVAR was founded in 1947 and provides its more than 12,500 local members with education, training and political representation. GLVAR, the local representative of the National Association of REALTORS®, is a professional trade organization for REALTORS® in Southern Nevada. Each GLVAR member receives the highest level of professional training and must abide by a strict code of ethics. For more information, visit www.lasvegasrealtor.com.
About YPN of Las Vegas
YPN of Las Vegas is an organization of young, career-minded, real estate professionals who focus on the importance of education, technology, community service and building relationships through networking. Central to the mission of YPN of Las Vegas is the goal of creating programs to encourage, foster and promote young GLVAR members to excel in their careers and encourage the pursuit of leadership roles at the local, state and national levels. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/YPNLasVegas.