The Nevada Business Magazine Nevada News & PR Wire is for Press Releases only and must meet the following guidelines in order to be considered for publication. The release must be:
- Written in the third person.
- Include a headline in title case format, no ALL CAPS.
- Announce or promote a specific event, circumstance or occurrence directly related to a Nevada-based business, organization or person.
- Kept brief, 600 words or less.
Editorial content submitted to the Nevada News & PR Wire will not be considered for publication. This includes:
- Feature articles.
- Opinion editorials or commentary.
- Human interest articles, such as profiles.
- Any other type of articles deemed inappropriate or politically charged, including but not limited to being sexual in nature or offensive to any group. The final decision rests with the Editor of Nevada Business Magazine.
Any editorial content, including commentary, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. The publisher reserves the right to reject inappropriate content at their sole discretion. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.