A new feature in Nevada Business Magazine, "A Matter of Opinion" asks Nevadans for their opinions on issues from business and industry to education and healthcare. These questions and their responses will be featured both in print and online.
Please keep in mind, this is not a scientific survey. Rather, it is a glimpse into the opinions of business-minded Nevadans throughout the state.
Use the links below to share your opinion and view results. In addition to selecting a pre-determined response to each question, you will also have the opportunity to comment on each question. A selected number of comments, along with the name and title of the respondents, may appear in the magazine. If you have questions about this or any of our features, call the editorial department at Nevada Business Magazine at 702-267-6340.
- What do you think education in Nevada will look like a year from now?
- Is finding financing for business needs an issue in today's marketplace?
- How has Nevada's healthcare system changed since the advent of the Affordable Care Act?
- What impact have alternative energies had on Nevada utility companies?
- Has Nevada's industrial market rebounded?
- What is the biggest challenge Nevada business owners and executives face post-recession?
- What makes a successful residential realtor?
- What do you think will be the most significant impact of medical tourism for Nevada?
- Do you plan on taking out a business loan this year?
- What makes a successful commercial broker?
- What real estate segment do you think will see the most development activity this year?
- What industry do you think has the most potential for economic development in Nevada?
- What is the biggest challenge facing medical education in Nevada?
- Has Nevada's retail market rebounded?