The Nevada Hotel and Lodging Foundation (NHLF) will present its inaugural Great Chef Run from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, April 30 at Kellogg Zaher Park, in Las Vegas, to support the foundation’s NHLF scholarship fund.
The Great Chef Run features a scenic 5K race through the park, located at 7901 West Washington Avenue, followed by music, raffle prizes, food trucks, cooking demonstrations and tastings by local chefs. Participants will run or walk the 5k dressed as chefs wearing shirts designed to look like a chef jacket, along with a chef hat, all provided in the goodie bags they receive when they register.
Entertainment & Event Updates:
- Zouk Group’s DJ Flight will fly in for the day to play amazing music!
- Enjoy Culinary Academy, Therapy Restaurant and El Dorado Cantina food demonstrations between 10:15 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Food Trucks added: Two Kat Coffee, Fusion Street Las Vegas, Coldstone Creamery
- A Tesla Car Exhibit along with exhibitions from Lululemon, Health Express, UNLV, CALV and others
- Title sponsor LivOn Labs will give away free Vitamin C shots
Don’t forget to enter the event raffle!