LAS VEGAS – Miltson Consulting owner Jonathan Schwartz, developer of the Mountain West Industrial Park being built in the rapidly developing southwest part of Las Vegas, announced this week that the first phase of the $20 million project is complete, with a second phase under construction.
Las Vegas-based Nigro Construction broke ground on the 252,100-square-foot industrial project at 7210 W. Post Road in 2020. Phase one consists of three industrial grey shell buildings on 16.5 acres.
The first phase of Mountain West Industrial Park is fully leased. Tenants include:
· Designs with Prestige for 14,300 square feet of space.
· Mechanical Products Nevada for 21,450 square feet.
· Nevada Rhythmic Gymnastics for 7,150 square feet of space.
· Pick-Up USA Fitness for 14,300 square feet.
· Prime Time Batting Cages for 7,150 square feet.
· Print & Design for 7,150 square feet.
· Spreadshirt for 50,050 square feet.
· Streamline for 7,150 square feet.
· US Pharmatech Inc. for 71,100 square feet of space.
· Unattended Card Inc. for 7,150 square feet of space.
Phase two encompasses an additional 38,000 square feet of industrial space on the remaining 14.89 acres of the property and is scheduled to be completed late in 2022, Schwartz said.
CBRE Willmore Industrial and Logistics team oversees marketing and leasing for Mountain West Industrial Park, located at the northeast corner of South Tenaya Way and West Post Road, just north of the 215 Beltway and about 9 miles west of McCarran International Airport.
About Miltson Consulting, Inc.
Miltson Consulting is a real estate development company and asset manager based in Las Vegas and focusing on retail, office and industrial projects. The company delivers complete solutions tailored to each design plan. Owned by Jonathan Schwartz, who has a background as an attorney and is a third-generation real estate developer, Miltson Consulting is committed to excellence in developing and redeveloping multi-tenant projects throughout Southern Nevada, using the latest and proven processes and an experienced team. His approach stems from his late father, Milton Schwartz, a well-known and successful business leader and serial entrepreneur who took pride in always doing the right thing in business, and in life.