Joseph Garin and Megan Thongkham attend the national PLUS conference in Dallas, Texas on November 8-10, 2021.
The premier professional liability insurance event of the year, attendees will include experts from across the country including professional liability executives, underwriting executives, insurance brokers, attorneys, claims professionals, and risk managers.
Topics discussed during this conference include:
- Cyber Market Update
- Proactive Steps to Mitigate the Risk
- Current Trends in the Global D&O Market
- State of the Financial/Professional Lines Market
- What You Need to Know About Antitrust Issues
- Reputation and Resilience in a Post-Pandemic World
- Emerging Coverages, Exclusions, Claims and Lessons Learned in 2021
PLUS is recognized as the primary source of professional liability educational programs and seminars, educational products, and information regarding professional liability.
Membership consists of over 7,000 individuals, representing over 1,000 companies active in the many fields of professional liability.
Founded in 1985, Lipson Neilson PC has grown from three founding attorneys to having a national presence with offices in Las Vegas, Reno, Phoenix, Colorado Springs, and Bloomfield Hills. You can learn more about the firm at www.lipsonneilson.com.
Contact: Joseph Garin