The College of Southern Nevada is enrolling for “Weekend College” in the fall 2021 semester to continue to help students get the skills they need to enter the workforce in high-demand occupations as the state embraces an increasingly diversified economy.
Weekend College will offer classes in-person and online in Business, Education, Engineering, Healthcare, Information Technology, Welding and Air Conditioning Technology. It gives Southern Nevadans a chance to pick up a specialty in their current field, or earn industry recognized certificates, by attending classes on weekends only. Some programs can be completed in a single weekend, and others can last up to one calendar year.
Designed to accommodate the needs of busy students, CSN’s successful Weekend College offers the same high-quality instruction and resources as classes taught during the week. Courses are offered in both for-credit and non-credit areas.
Those who choose Weekend College can expect:
• to more easily balance studies with work and life responsibilities
• a shorter time commitment
• to come to campus on weekends only with classes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• to benefit from academic support and a mapped course schedule that is easy to follow
• convenience, with all classes for the same program taught at the same location
• ease of access with less traffic
• low cost and eligibility for financial aid
To register, apply, or just to learn more about Weekend College, visit csn.edu/weekendcollege.