LAS VEGAS – Weaver Consulting Group (WCG) is proud to announce a complete list of service offerings available to their existing and future clients. WCG, founded by industry veteran David Weaver, is continuing to expand by connecting entrepreneurs and businesses with leadership development to provide industry-specific resources and opportunities, many of which can be found on the Weaver’s newly launched website weavercg.com.
“Organizations and businesses are experiencing a tremendous change and we are honored to partner with them as they work to navigate through those changes,” said David Weaver, founder and president of Weaver Consulting Group.
WCG strategically created their list of offerings for organizations throughout the Southwest and can be tailored to each organizations needs. The services include guidance for each category of business development and marketing, all of which are included below:
· Branding & Marketing: brand development, brand strategy, marketing development, marketing strategy, content strategy
· Business Development: business development strategy and plan, market research, sales system implementation, and sales messaging development.
· Digital: website audit, photography and video, website user pathway, social strategy, and SEO development.
· Client Retention: retention strategy, retention development, and doer/seller implementation.
· Business Systems: internal operations audit, secession planning, board development, strategic planning, freelance/agency management, and H.R. development & planning.
· Training: One-on-one trainings to plan, meet and establish client goals.
Weaver Consulting Group continues to grow by providing consulting services to entrepreneurs and companies in the architecture, engineering, construction and environmental industries seeking a partner to assist them in growing their businesses.