LAS VEGAS—Jewish Nevada, a nonprofit organization that serves as the representative organization for the more than 70,000 Jews in Nevada, has welcomed nine new board members. The new members will help support the organization’s mission to build a vibrant community and sustain Jewish life throughout the state of Nevada.
Joining the board are:
– Anthony Spiegel, real estate broker and CORE Academy board member
– Brad Howard, CEO of Trend Nation, and member of the Young Presidents Organization (YPO) and the Executive Board of Boy Scouts of America, Las Vegas as well as Jewish Nevada’s Men’s Division and JCC Cub Scouts
– Darcy Silver, executive market president of Dynatron, founder and CEO of LuvSeats
– Jeffrey Fine, CEO of Lev Group, real estate developer, gaming operator and on the board of directors for the Public Education Foundation
– Doug Eisner, co-founder and managing director of the Calida Group
– Jessica Marshall, owner of Miss Daisy Flowers, co-founder of NowCrowd app, co-owner of LovePot Florals, and on Jewish Nevada’s Women’s Philanthropy Council
– Jason Schifrin, realtor and Young Leaders Committee Chair
– Royi Moas, attorney and member of the ADL Association Board and Professional Committee for the State Bar of Nevada
– Elliot Malin, political consultant and former Hillel of Northern Nevada vice president, Temple Emanu-EI of Reno Board of Directors, and regional governor for AEPi in Nevada
“We are delighted to welcome our new board members to the organization,” said Jewish Nevada President and CEO Stefanie Tuzman. “Their diverse expertise will help us continue our work to help others in Nevada and beyond.”
Jewish Nevada’s new board members will be joining efforts with those currently on the board, including: Board Chair Joshua Pianko; Vice Chair Karin Sporn; Treasurer Bruce Goldman; Campaign Chair Jennifer Sher; Secretary Richard Frankoff; Immediate Past Chair Marla Letizia; and Directors including, Rabbi Sanford Akselrad; Dr. Azin Azma; Lisa Bassewitz; Michael BenShimon; Fran Fine Ventura; Elaine Galatz; Lexy Glassman; Mike Levine; Lauralie Levy; Joshua Millan; Rabbi Yocheved Mintz; Marcy Simon; David Stone; Nancy Weinberger; and Dr. Avi Weiss.
For more information visit www.JewishNevada.org.
About Jewish Nevada
Jewish Nevada is Nevada’s Jewish Federation, serving as the representative organization for the 70,000 Jews in Nevada. It is the only organization charged with assessing and addressing the needs of the entire community. Jewish Nevada works diligently to build a vibrant community and sustain Jewish life throughout Nevada, Israel, and around the world. It is committed to the values of Tikkun Olam (repairing the world); Tzedakah (righteousness and philanthropy); and G’milut Hasadim (acts of kindness and service).