LAS VEGAS – MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR announced it was awarded and recognized in five separate categories during the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Las Vegas Valley Chapter’s 24th annual PRSA Pinnacle Awards on Thursday, Nov. 19. PRSA is a leading national organization that services the professional communications community.
MassMedia was awarded and recognized in the following categories:
· Graphic Design – Pinnacle Award – One Nevada Credit Union Branding and Membership Ads
· Most Effective Corporate Social Responsibility – Award of Excellence – MassMedia City Impact
· Reputation/Brand Management – Award of Merit – Battle Born Injury Lawyers Brand Awareness Campaign
· Media Event – Award of Excellence – Nevada State College School of Education Groundbreaking
· Social Media – Award of Excellence – MassMedia Heightened Agency’s Overall Branding and Engagement
Established in 1996, this year’s 24th annual Pinnacle Awards aims to make communications professionals smarter, better prepared and more connected through all stages of their career. It recognizes the best public relations programs, tools and professionals in Southern Nevada, Southern Utah and Northern Arizona.
“MassMedia has been in business for more than 25 years now and it is always rewarding to get this kind of recognition by our peers,” said Georgeann Pizzi, MassMedia president. “We are proud of our track record in achieving tremendous results and I look forward for the year to come.”
For more information about MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR, visit www.massmediacc.com
ABOUT MASSMEDIA MARKETING, ADVERTISING, PR
Founded in 1997, MassMedia is a full-service marketing, advertising and PR agency whose knowledge, strategic insights and innovative programs have developed brands, communicated messages, and influenced consumers for a variety of clients, products and services across the nation. Some of the firm’s clients include Southwest Gas Corporation, Nevada State College, One Nevada Credit Union, Legacy Traditional Schools, Desert Radiology, Battle Born Injury Lawyers, Remington Nevada, Goettl Air Conditioning and Plumbing, and Pisanelli Bice. To learn more about MassMedia, visit www.MassMediaCC.com, and follow the company on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin.
Brooke Cashin, MassMedia