LAS VEGAS – NAIOP Southern Nevada, an organization representing commercial real estate developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, has announced its class of 2020 Developing Leaders Institute (DLI) graduates.
The program’s focus, even with pandemic-related changes, is to help prepare its class members for successful careers in the commercial real estate industry. The curriculum includes educational sessions across a broad range of real estate disciplines, leadership training seminars, a public speaking course, networking opportunities meant to grow a peer group of the industry’s future stars, and access to and training by key decision makers in Southern Nevada’s commercial real estate community.
NAIOP Southern Nevada’s 2020 DLI graduates include:
Christy Bojda, GRN Vision
· Gitana Cafasso, Burke Construction Group, Inc.
· Emily Dobbins, Nigro Construction, Inc.
· Thoma Godbout, First Savings Bank
· Tom Hanrahan, MCA Realty Inc.
· Dylan Heroy, Sun Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
· Kerrie Kramer, Argentum Partners
· Brendan Leake, MDL Group
· Jordan Leavitt, Levitt Insurance Agency
· Nora Murphy, Newmark Knight Frank
· Matthew Patros, MDL Group
· Alexandrea Rivera, Grand Canyon Development Partners
· Armand (AJ) Rodrigues, Geotechnical & Environmental Services Inc.
· Elizabeth Sant, Brand Real Estate
· Anna Saravia, Harsch Investment Properties
· Gabriel Skerlich, Colliers International
· Christina Stanfill, WORTHGROUP Architects & Designers
· Travis Tartamella , Wells Fargo Bank
· Michael Willmore, Colliers International
Class members are divided into groups, with a final class project where members develop presentations on a commercial real estate topic developed by the team. This year’s winning team was “LV5 Development Group,” whose project was “Advanced Medical Center Investment Opportunity.” Winning team members included Emily Dobbins, Nigro Construction, Inc.; Brendan Leake, MDL Group; Jordan Leavitt, Levitt Insurance Agency; Anna Saravia, Harsch Investment Properties; and Gabriel Skerlich, Colliers International.
About NAIOP Southern Nevada
NAIOP Southern Nevada is a chapter of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, and it comprises nearly 600 members serving the Southern Nevada market. NAIOP is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, with 20,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit www.naiopnv.org. For more information on NAIOP corporate, visit www.naiop.org.