LAS VEGAS – Colliers International | Las Vegas announced new protocols and procedures designed to enhance the well-being of its team members who choose to return to the office setting as COVID-19 restrictions begin to lift.
Throughout the COVID-19 response, brokers and team members at Colliers International | Las Vegas continued to provide quality remote services to customers who required property management, brokerage, and valuations. As guidelines begin to loosen, Colliers International | Las Vegas is giving its team members the option to return to the office or continue to work remotely.
To ensure the well-being of the team members who chose to return to the office, Colliers International has implemented the following:
· Temperature self-check station equipped with supplies such as masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, wipes and Infrared thermometers
· Staff to sanitize the most common areas throughout the day
· Posters & signage placed throughout the office to encourage social distancing and informative hygiene tips
· Touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers available throughout the office, as well as sanitizing wipes.
· Floorplan of office traffic flow posted and tape on floor marking one-way directional flow in the office
· Safety kit pouches that include disposable masks, reusable mask, gloves, and sanitizer will be distributed to team members who conduct on-site meetings such as property tours.
“The safety and welfare of our team members are top priority as we continue to implement new safety procedures designed to safeguard the health of our team members and clients,” said Mike Mixer, Executive Managing Director of Colliers International | Las Vegas.
About Colliers International
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading real estate professional services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. For more than 25 years, our experienced leadership, owning approximately 40% of our equity, has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. In 2019, corporate revenues were more than $3.0 billion ($3.5 billion including affiliates), with $33 billion of assets under management in our investment management segment. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
Maddie Skains, MassMedia