Lipson Neilson PC, a national law firm with offices in Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, and Colorado takes great pleasure in welcoming attorney Emily H. Mann to the firm’s Phoenix office.
Ms. Mann’s law practice includes professional liability, homeowner association law, civil and commercial litigation, and real estate law and litigation.
She has counseled and represented a wide diversity of clients on a vast array of matters, including homeowner and condominium associations, property owners, real estate salespersons, brokers, and other attorneys.
Ms. Mann’s experience includes:
- General Counsel for homeowner and condominium associations to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, contracts, and governing documents.
- Litigation of injunctive relief lawsuits against property owners to secure compliance with governing documents.
- Defense of homeowner and condominium associations against complaints for violations of the U.S. and Arizona Fair Housing Acts.
- Representation of homeowner and condominium associations against tort, contract, and statutory claims asserted by property owners.
- Defense of real estate salespersons, brokers, and attorneys against professional liability claims.
- Defense of a then-Big Five accounting firm involving civil and criminal investigations.
- Drafting filings with the American Arbitration Association for claimant seeking more than $3 million in damages for breach of contract claim.
Founded in 1985, Lipson Neilson PC has grown from three attorneys in a Detroit office to having a national presence with offices in Las Vegas and Reno (NV), Phoenix (AZ), Bloomfield Hills and Grosse Pointe (MI), and Colorado Springs (CO).
The firm is widely known for its successful track record in litigation offering invaluable insight and experience to its clients across all industries. You can learn more about the firm at www.lipsonneilson.com.