LAS VEGAS – The Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) announced its newly elected officers and directors for 2020, with industry leader Robin Civish becoming president of the commercial real estate organization starting Jan. 1.
Civish, executive vice president of retail at ROI Commercial Real Estate in Las Vegas, previously served as CALV’s president-elect and is a past president of CALV. Her professional affiliations and designations include being a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
Other newly elected members of the 2020 CALV Board of Directors include:
• President-elect Petra Latch, Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI), executive director of valuation and advisory at Cushman & Wakefield.
• Treasurer Bridget Atterbom, Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), commercial broker at Keller Williams Commercial.
• Director Bobbi Miracle, CCIM, Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) and Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR), senior vice president of Commercial Executives Real Estate Services.
• Director Jennifer Ott, CCIM, executive vice president of retail at ROI Commercial Real Estate.
Like Civish, Miracle and Ott have previously served as president of CALV. CALV board members who were not up for re-election this year and will continue to serve include:
• Director Cassie Catania-Hsu, president and broker of Sun Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
• Director Angelina Scarcelli, Certified Property Manager (CPM®), senior portfolio manager of Colliers International in Las Vegas.
• CALV Immediate Past President Cathy Jones, CPA, CCIM, SIOR, president, owner and broker of Sun Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
About the Commercial Alliance Las Vegas
The Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) is the commercial real estate division of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR). One of the largest organizations in Southern Nevada for commercial real estate professionals, it organizes and empowers the industry through education, networking, promoting professionalism and shaping public policy. Membership in CALV is open to REALTORS® and non-REALTORS® alike. For more information, visit www.calv.org.