LAS VEGAS – NAIOP Southern Nevada, an organization representing commercial real estate developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, has announced its Developing Leaders Institute (DLI) Class of 2020.
The DLI program’s focus is to assist in preparing its participants for a successful career in the commercial real estate industry. The curriculum includes educational sessions across a broad range of real estate disciplines, leadership training seminars, a public speaking course, networking opportunities meant to grow a peer group of the industry’s future experts, and access to and training by key decision makers in the Southern Nevada commercial real estate community.
DLI Class of 2020 members include:
• Marina Arriola, Logic Commercial Real Estate
• David Bivins, Logic Commercial Real Estate
• Christy Bojda, GRN Vision
• Gitana Cafasso, Burke Construction Group, Inc.
• Emily Dobbins, Nigro Construction, Inc.
• Thomas Godbout, First Savings Bank
• Tom Hanrahan, MCA Realty Inc.
• Dylan Heroy, Sun Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
• Kerrie Kramer, Fennemore Craig
• Brendan Leake, MDL Group
• Jordan Leavitt, Levitt Insurance Agency
• Nora Murphy, Newmark Knight Frank
• Matthew Patros, MDL Group
• Alexandrea Rivera, Grand Canyon Development Partners
• Armand (AJ) Rodrigues, Geotechnical & Environmental Services
• Elizabeth Sant, Brand Real Estate
• Anna Saravia, Harsch Investment Properties
• Gabriel Skerlich, Colliers International
• Christina Stanfill, WORTHGROUP Architects & Designers
• Travis Tartamella, Wells Fargo Bank
• Michael Willmore, Colliers International
About NAIOP Southern Nevada
NAIOP Southern Nevada is a chapter of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, and it comprises nearly 550 members serving the Southern Nevada market. NAIOP is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, with 19,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit www.naiopnv.org. For more information on NAIOP corporate, visit www.naiop.org.