New Culinary, Design and Wellness Concepts to Anchor Tivoli VIllage, Inviting Guests to Rediscover Their Lifestyle
LAS VEGAS, NV – Tivoli Village is eager to invite guests to “rediscover” their lifestyle as a cutting-edge lineup of culinary hot spots, combined luxury design centers and wellness concepts, are set to arrive this fall.
“I am elated to see all of these new happenings take place simultaneously at Tivoli Village,” said Andrea Schubert, Assistant General Manager of the property. “We chose the tagline “Lifestyle Rediscovered” for our rebrand as all of this new life at Tivoli Village really urges our guests to not only to discover the new, but also rediscover what has been here since its inception in 2011.”
New additions set to unveil, include:
• Hopnuts Brewery is slated to open its doors in late August 2019, as well as the most valuable player of Mexican cuisine, El Dorado Cantina, who is planning for an October 2019 opening.
• New design tenants include the recent opening of KS Kitchen and Bath, an interactive bath and kitchen design center, as well as Nick Alain’s flagship Las Vegas-based showroom is set to open this fall. Alain is a designer that is better known for his work with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump.
• Joining the roster of new kids on the block is an interactive gaming hub called the Esports Academy, set to open this fall.
• The first new Southern Nevada community bank in a decade is forming called Lexicon that will sit on the Rampart Boulevard side of Tivoli Village facing the Suncoast, with easy access from the street.
• Spirit Halloween will plan to takeover during the months of September-October where costume-goers can find an exclusive selection of themed products, in addition to top-of-the-line animatronics and decorations that will surely remind you why Halloween can be so much fun.
• Tivoli Village is developing a comprehensive “Taste of Tivoli” event surrounding these new happenings that will take place on Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Ticketing information coming soon.
Although longtime staple Leoné Café will undergo a major revamp in the coming weeks, temporary pop-ups are also planned in front of the restaurant space. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Badass Coffee & Art Coffee Bus will be providing coffee every morning in addition to Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings during the month of August. Ada’s, a pizzeria and ice creamery that was introduced in June of 2019 by locally celebrated Chef James Trees, has continued to receive rave reviews for their whimsical dishes such as their Foie gras pizza and their Peach & Ricotta ice cream, the new elevated eatery is buzzing with locale appeal.
To learn more about Tivoli Village and all the coming attractions this fall, visit www.tivolivillagelv.com, or find them at 400 S. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89145.
ABOUT TIVOLI VILLAGE
From dancing in the streets to yoga on the Piazza, old-world elegance blends seamlessly with today’s active lifestyle at Tivoli Village. Anchored by Restoration Hardware’s RH Las Vegas, the outdoor center is complemented by a curated collection of retailers ranging from luxury brands to one-of-a-kind boutiques. Enticing restaurants range from local favorites including Echo & Rig Butcher and Steakhouse and Ada’s Las Vegas, to national standouts such as Brio Tuscan Grille, while David Barton Gym and Dance With Me serve as upscale experiential destinations beyond traditional retail and dining options.
Located in one of the most affluent sections of Southern Nevada, Tivoli Village is 15 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, conveniently situated near the Summerlin Parkway. The center proudly boasts 370,000 square feet of retail and restaurants and 300,000 square feet of Class A office space.
Complimentary valet and covered parking are provided.
Restaurant and store hours vary. For more information on events at Tivoli Village visit tivolivillagelv.com, follow Tivoli Village on Instagram and Twitter, or like Tivoli Village on Facebook.