LAS VEGAS – The Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS (GLVAR) presented its annual awards this week to some of its leading and longtime members, including Patty Kelley, who was named GLVAR’s REALTOR of the Year for 2018.
As part of its annual installation of incoming officers and board members for 2019 held Dec. 8 at the Red Rock Resort, GLVAR presented its top annual award to Kelley, a longtime local REALTOR who is a past president of both the GLVAR and the statewide Nevada REALTORS.
GLVAR’s annual awards recognize exceptional leadership and contributions to the association, the real estate profession and the community, 2018 GLVAR President Chris Bishop said. Other GLVAR award winners include:
- JC Melvin – Residential Instructor of the Year.
- Michelle Casolari – Ronn Reiss Award for educational excellence and leadership.
- Robert Hamrick – Gene Nebeker Memorial Award for professionalism and service to the GLVAR and the community.
- Azim Jessa – Sala/Rubin Award (formerly called the Frank Sala Award and now also honoring longtime GLVAR leader Marv Rubin) recognizing long-term commitment to grassroots political action and to protecting private property rights.
- Kenny Gragson – Jack Woodcock Distinguished Service Award.
- Jeff Moore and David J. Tina – GLVAR Hall of Fame inductees.
About the GLVAR
GLVAR was founded in 1947 and provides its more than 14,000 local members with education, training and political representation. The local representative of the National Association of REALTORS®, GLVAR is the largest professional organization in Southern Nevada. Each GLVAR member receives the highest level of professional training and must abide by a strict code of ethics. For more information, visit www.LasVegasRealtor.com.