Guests who bring in donated items will receive one free medium hot or iced coffee, or donut
LAS VEGAS – Dunkin’ Las Vegas is gearing up for its sixth annual “Adopt-A-Family” drive benefitting Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation. From November 26 to December 9, Dunkin’ restaurants in Southern Nevada will adopt 12 families supported by the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation. During that time, guests can visit any Southern Nevada restaurant and select an “ornament” listing an item needed for that family. Upon returning to that Dunkin’ restaurant with the item, the guest will receive one free medium hot or iced coffee, or donut for their donation.
Family wish list items will include, but are not limited to, casual and professional clothing, bed sheets, socks, undergarments, as well as craft-oriented items, book bags, toys, handheld games, card games, gift cards, bicycles, technology accessories, and educational games for all ages. Food and toiletry items will be needed as well. Any additional donated items beyond fulfilling each family’s wish list will go directly to the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation to help other families in need.
In addition, Dunkin’ is looking for corporate partners who are willing to conduct in-house drives among their employees. For more information, please contact Latoya Bembry, local PR representative for Dunkin’, at 702-367-7771.
Guests can visit any of the Dunkin’ Donuts locations below to select an ornament:
• 200 E. Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89101
• 4125 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89119
• 3350 E. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89121
• 5111 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89122
• 5861 W. Craig Road, Las Vegas, NV 89130
• 6795 Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89103
• 7430 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89123
• 6295 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89118
• 6935 N. Durango Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89149
• 409 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89183
• 11710 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89135
• 7400 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89123
• 3481 S. Durango Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117
• 5959 West Sahara Avenue (on the corner of Sahara and Jones)
• 4503 Paradise Rd #110, Las Vegas, NV 89169
North Las Vegas
• 5485 Simmons Street, North Las Vegas, NV 89031
• 10100 S. Eastern Ave., Henderson, NV 89052
• 171 Gibson Road, Henderson, NV 89014
To learn more about Dunkin’, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or become a follower on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinUS) and Twitter (the local feed is www.twitter.com/DunkinDonutsLV and the national feed is www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation
The Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation (NCCF) is a local non-profit organization providing services in Southern Nevada since 1993. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for critically ill children and their families living in our community. When a child is diagnosed with cancer or other life threatening illness…they can look to the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation for support, hope, and courage.
The mission of the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation is to provide social, emotional, educational, and psychological support services and programs to families of ALL children diagnosed with life threatening or critical illnesses such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, sickle cell, hemophilia, renal disorders, and immunologic diseases and provide healing arts and wellness programs to adults touched by cancer and to chronically ill children and their caregivers.
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced regular/decaf/flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 12 years running. The company has more than 12,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group,
Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.