Vision. MEET Venue.
For event planners and businesses seeking a unique venue, MEET provides 40,000 sq. ft. and three stories of truly customizable, technologically advanced, personally inspiring meeting and event space in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas. Anything is possible in this flexible, adaptive blank-canvas opportunity for the event planner. Multiple space capabilities and configurations plus indoor and outdoor secured spaces make MEET the ultimate venue for fully customized branding opportunities.
Walk in like you own the place. Because you do. MEET is not affiliated with or connected to a resort property. The independence of this stand-alone landmark building gives you unique flexibility and focus of guest experience.
MEET Las Vegas is the ultimate venue for whatever your business can imagine.
- Board meetings
- Corporate retreats
- Team-building seminars
- Holiday parties
- Leadership forums
- Corporate technology training
- Large ground-level event space for banquets, trade shows, presentations, concerts
- Third floor boardroom equipped with drop-down projection screens, LCD monitors, stylish furniture, and video conference capability
- Two computer-based training classrooms
- Several secure access points for guests’ convenience, plus extensive video surveillance system and key-card access for added security and privacy
- Easy load-in/out and convenient adjacent parking
- Secure and robustwireless Internet access available
Productive meets memorable at this one-of-a-kind venue for hosting dynamic events. The uniquely customizable space features easy plug-and-work connectivity, color-changing lighting systems and gigabit-speed network capability with wireless connectivity for over 2,000 devices, based on configuration.
Central To Everything, Compromising Nothing.
Perfect Event. MEET Perfect Location.
Located in the heart of historic downtown Las Vegas and just two blocks from the Fremont Street Experience, MEET is easily accessible from no matter what part of Las Vegas. The Las Vegas Convention Center is a mere 2.8 miles away, making MEET the perfect intimate environment for a breakout session, product demonstration or reception in coordination with larger conventions.
And for those making MEET the center of the action for their event, downtown Las Vegas offers an entirely unique environment from the Strip, presenting its own hip brand of gourmet dining, premium lodging and exciting experiences to complement your event or meeting activities.
MEET also provides especially convenient access to McCarran International Airport (6.3 miles away).
High Tech. MEET Low Maintenance
MEET Las Vegas is engineered to expand the limits of your technologically complex event. We have spared no expense integrating and supporting the key elements of today’s event technologies. If you can dream it, we can do it. And make it seamless.
- A/V TeleData Connectivity Plates every 10 feet on the first floor and multiple plates in every other meeting space – that way there’s no unsightly and unsafe cabling across the floor space
- Universal plug-and-work capability, from computer to iPods to high-definition media to DVD and beyond
- Fiber optics technology wired into the building and between floors
- Recently updated, state-of-the-art Crestron control system taking plug-and-work capability to the next level
INTERNET + VIDEO
- Gigabit-speed network connectivity via Cat 6a cabling connections and high-density wireless access points throughout the facility
- Customizable digital signage opportunities throughout the interior space, recently updated to 4K technology
- Customizable exterior wall-washing light that generates rich, uniform color and color changing effects through Illumivision Light Wave fixtures
- Unique interior lighting effects on the first floor with Martin Cyclo fixtures. The Martin Cyclo Series fixtures are located between the banks of UNISTRUTS in the ceiling grid specifically to allow the lighting to encompass the entire room by uniformly washing the space with variable color and white light
SECURITY + MONITORING
- Fiber optic backbone between Cisco switch stacks allows for maximum data transfers
- Our state-of-the-art network infrastructure provides security conscious guests with peace of mind
- Wireless Managers and Network Access Control includes options for all major modes of authentication and mobility without losing sight of system security
- Maximum security via comprehensive and complete in-house building control
- On-site IT staff ensure efficient operations and that your event is supported
Flexible. Adaptive. Inspiring. MEET Las Vegas offers a business meeting and event space unlike any other. Learn more about the space, capabilities and opportunities by visiting meetlv.com or calling 702-734-6338.