For nearly three decades, Desert Valley Pediatrics (DVP) has watched Southern Nevada grow. Over those many years, Nevada often led the nation in population growth. As people moved in, families began to grow, as did the need for quality pediatric medical care.
Thankfully, the company didn’t face these challenges alone.
Since its founding, Desert Valley Pediatrics has relied upon the expertise, ability and personal service of the healthcare banking team at Bank of Nevada. With a combined 66 years working directly with clients in this industry, the healthcare team has insight, experience and knowledge of the needs of healthcare companies of all sizes, and every level of patient need.
Now with three locations, Desert Valley Pediatrics sees an average of 10,000 patients each month. That’s one reason the company’s newest office in Southwest Las Vegas was so crucial to its overall operations, and why the loan process had to be efficient and fully understood.
Practice Administrator for Desert Valley Pediatrics, Vickie Bennett remembers how smooth and straightforward the process was.
“I let Walter Hashimoto know we were looking into the possibility of a third location. He was great. He got back to me the same day and answered a lot of the preliminary questions about what would be needed on our end to get a loan for the new building,” said Bennett. “From there, Walter and Aimee Burford came out to meet with our doctors, personally, to go over the specifics and make sure we all understood the funding process.”
Walter and Aimee continued to keep those at Desert Valley Pediatrics updated every step of the way.
The streamlined loan process, the expertise and willingness to provide smart financing options is another reason why DVP also worked with Bank of Nevada back in 2013. That’s when the company moved into its current Summerlin location on Banburry Cross Drive.
Vickie never felt the need to shop their loan business anywhere else.
“When you have a good relationship with a banking institution like we do with Bank of Nevada, there’s no need to look elsewhere,” she said. “It always comes back to the relationship. We’ve never had a problem with Bank of Nevada, and I feel they are very receptive to our needs. I would say the majority of the time, any documentation or information we need, Walter will usually bring it to me, personally.”
In today’s increasingly complex and competitive health care marketplace, it makes sense to rely on those who understand your industry and your needs. Bank of Nevada’s experienced healthcare team can provide tailored options for loans or financing tools, as well as everyday money management that helps simplify your banking.
Bank of Nevada solutions for businesses in the healthcare industry include:
- Loans and Financing Tools
- Commercial real estate lending
- Expert real estate financing tools for acquiring or building medical offices
- SBA 504 loans
- Loans for fixed assets including building and equipment for practices with less than $15 million in gross annual revenues
- Asset-based lending
- Lending structures for healthcare organizations with capital-intensive balance sheets which are looking to maximize financing flexibility.
- Lines of credit
- Access to a set amount of funds that can be used and repaid as needed
- Term loans
- Tailored financing to complete an acquisition, expansion or partner buy-in, finance new equipment or meet other long-term business needs.
- Equipment financing
- Loans and leases geared to healthcare technologies
- Commercial credit cards
- Sophisticated 24/7 online management capabilities deliver administrative efficiencies as a purchasing card.
- Money Management Tools
- Rely on us for advanced products and services to meet your full range of money management needs, including:
- Simplify day-to-day banking
- Accelerate receivables
- Improve payment practices
- Monitor and manage cash flow
- Streamline credit card acceptance
- Access 24/7 merchant services support
- Safeguard resources with tech-forward fraud protection
To speak with a member of Bank of Nevada’s Healthcare Banking Team, call (702) 252-6309.
All offers of credit are subject to credit approval. Bank of Nevada is a division of Western Alliance Bank. Member FDIC.