Holland & Hart LLP announced that Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, an annual guide identifying top attorneys and law firms in the U.S., ranked 10 Holland & Hart attorneys and three of the firm’s Chambers-defined practice areas in Nevada in its 2018 edition.
2018 Individual Rankings in Nevada:
- Bryce Alstead: Environment
- Fritz R Battcher: Corporate/Commercial
- Gian Brown: Corporate/Commercial
- Karen D Dennison: Real Estate
- David A Garcia: Corporate/Commercial
- Laura Granier: Environment
- J Stephen Peek: Litigation: General Commercial
- Patrick Reilly: Litigation: General Commercial
- Scott Scherer: Gaming & Licensing
- Frederick Schmidt: Environment
2018 Firm Rankings in Nevada:
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
Firm-wide, Chambers USA ranked 86 Holland & Hart attorneys and 33 of the firm’s Chambers-defined practice areas, by market, reinforcing Holland & Hart’s leading presence in our eight-state footprint and in Washington, D.C. The firm ranked nationally in the Environment practice area and was recognized in International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions.
London-based Chambers & Partners publishes directories that assess and rank the world’s leading lawyers. Chambers USA rankings are the result of in-depth interviews with clients and other leading law firm lawyers as well as assessing recent matters completed. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
About Holland & Hart
Holland & Hart is a full-service law firm that today has approximately 470 lawyers across eight states and in Washington, D.C. delivering integrated legal solutions to regional, national, and international clients of all sizes in a diverse range of industries. For more information, visit www.hollandhart.com or on Twitter: @HollandHart.