Course is One Day Only and Open to the Public
Reno – Dan Smith, REALTOR with Dickson Realty will teach an invaluable class to anyone looking to buy or sell home in the Reno/Sparks area.
“Buying and Selling Your Home in Today’s Market” is a TMCC Community Education Course open to the public. It will be held on Saturday, March 10th from 9:00 a.m. to Noon at the TMCC Meadowood Center located at 5270 Neil Road in Reno.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Why are home prices in Reno/Sparks increasing?
- Are we in another real estate bubble?
- Is now a good time to sell and/or buy a home?
- Should I work with a Realtor, or can I do it myself?
- What repairs, remodels, or upgrades should I do in my home before selling?
- What marketing and staging techniques are used to attract buyers and what should buyers look out for so they don’t overpay for a house?
Through diverse life experiences, Smith has the qualifications and experience to help people navigate the real estate market in northern Nevada. Smith is an experienced real estate investor and handyman, fixing and turning profits on his own investments in real estate. Smith is a dynamic teacher and engages attendees by making learning simple and fun.
Space is limited. The cost is $39 per person. To register, please visit http://bit.ly/2EZjzWy.
About Dickson Realty
Dickson Realty has offices in Caughlin Ranch, Downtown Reno, Sparks, Somersett, Damonte Ranch and Montrêux in Reno/Sparks, Nev., as well as and Truckee, Donner Lake, Portola and Nakoma, Calif. Dickson Realty is the market leader and has been in business since 1973. For more information, visit dicksonrealty.com.