NAIOP Southern Nevada, an organization representing commercial real estate developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, has announced its newly elected officers and directors for 2018, led by incoming president Mike Mixer.
A longtime local industry leader, Mixer is the executive managing director and co-founder of the Las Vegas office of Colliers International.
In addition to Mixer serving as president of NAIOP Southern Nevada’s Board of Directors, its 2018 officers include:
• Shawn Danoksi, president-elect, of DC Building Group
• Rod Martin, secretary, of Majestic Realty Co.
• Jennifer Levine, treasurer, of Cushman & Wakefield
• Jay Heller, immediate past president, of Heller Companies
NAIOP’s elected directors for 2018 include:
• Jody Walker Belsick, Kimley Horn & Associates
• Julie Cleaver, The Howard Hughes Corp.
• George Garcia, G.C. Garcia, Inc.
• Reed Gottesman, Harsch Investment Properties
• Matthew Hoyt, CommCap Advisors
• Jeff LaPour, LaPour
• Adam Malan, Logic Commercial Real Estate
• Mike Shohet, Nevada HAND
• David Strickland, Thomas & Mack Development Group
• Jennifer Turchin, Coda Group
NAIOP’s officers and directors for the coming year were installed on Dec. 8. Each member has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the commercial real estate industry, which will lend a hand to continue building the brand and awareness of NAIOP throughout Southern Nevada.
About NAIOP Southern Nevada
NAIOP Southern Nevada is a chapter of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, and it comprises nearly 500 members serving the Southern Nevada market. NAIOP is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, with 19,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit www.naiopnv.org. For more information on NAIOP corporate, visit www.naiop.org.