RENO, Nev. – The Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS® (RSAR) has formally installed its new slate of officers and directors for 2018, including Doug McIntyre, CPM, CAM and REALTOR® with McIntyre Real Estate Services, as RSAR president.
“I am looking forward to working with a dedicated team of officers who bring talent, expertise, and energy to the table,” said McIntyre. “Together, we will lead with integrity, honesty, and respect, delivering valuable information and benefits to the Realtor community.”
The following are the RSAR 2018 officers:
• President – Doug McIntyre, McIntyre Real Estate Services
• President-Elect – Angelica Reyes, Re/Max Professionals
• Treasurer – Ericka Lamb, Welcome Home Property Management, and Investment
• Immediate Past President – John Graham, Re/Max Premier Properties
• Director – Rian L. Haag, Chase International - Sparks
• Director – Margaret E. Palmer, Ferrari-Lund Real Estate - Reno
• Director – Brenda K. Aucutt, HomeGate Realty of Nevada
• Director – Ed Phillips, Coldwell Banker Select - Fernley
• Director – Pat Schweigert, ERA Realty Central
• Director – Cary D. DeMars, Chase International - Damonte
• Director – Nanette S. Fink-Eaton, Real Estate in Nevada
• Affiliate Director – Nick Serrano, Greater Nevada Mortgage
• Northern Nevada Regional MLS Trustee Director–
Linda Meissen, Re/Max Realty Affiliates
Thank you to the following individuals completing their term on the RSAR Board of Directors:
• Sara Sharkey, HomeGate Realty of Nevada
• Gary McDonald, Dickson Realty – Damonte Ranch
• Amber Klingensmith, Keller Williams Group One Inc.
• Megan Lowe, Chase International - Damonte
The Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS® is an organization providing services to its members to ensure their success as real estate professionals, as well as protecting and promoting the consumer's dream of homeownership. For more information visit rsar.net.