Bank of Nevada’s International Banking group provides the financial products and services that can help your business expand into global markets—and succeed there. Whether you need import/export financing, foreign currency exchange, letters of credit and more, our experienced staff creates custom solutions and focuses on a long-term relationship with you to help you stand out globally.
Whether your company is experienced in international markets or is just starting out, we can help you better manage the complexities of international trade, through a consultative approach combined with multinational expertise.
Foreign Exchange Services
We offer a variety of FX Services to help you navigate international markets and currencies, including: Foreign Currency Wires, Foreign Exchange Hedging, Advisory Services and Foreign Exchange Market Commentary.
Letters of Credit
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Commercial Letters of Credit
- Documentary Collections
Lines of Credit
- EXIM Bank Guaranteed Working Capital Lines of Credit: We offer innovative buyer financing alternatives that assist our exporters to win sales, minimize the political and commercial risk of doing so, and accelerate the receipt of cash on those sales.
- Pre-Export Financing: Bank of Nevada offers pre-export financing to facilitate the fulfillment of your export sales orders. You may finance up to 75% of your direct or indirect contract costs, including design, engineering, labor, materials, and overhead related to each individual contract.
- Revolving Lines of Credit: Finance your direct or indirect export receivables with a revolving line of credit. Receivables may be financed at a 90% advance rate with extended sales terms of up to 120 days. Plus, you may finance your export-related inventories up to a 75% advance rate (including work-in-process inventory).
Learn more about Bank of Nevada’s expertise in international banking services or give us a call to speak with a knowledgeable banker today: (702) 248-4200
*All offers of credit are subject to credit approval. Bank of Nevada is a division of Western Alliance Bank. Member FDIC.