Not every parent in Southern Nevada can afford to purchase all the school supplies their child will need when classes resume in August. That’s why Bank of Nevada is inviting the public to join its employees and customers in helping to provide necessary school supplies to at-risk students who attend Clark County School District Schools in Las Vegas and Henderson.
For two weeks, (Tuesday, August 8 through Monday, August 21, 2017) the Bank of Nevada Back-to-School Supplies Drive will collect school-related items which will then be donated to elementary schools where a large percentage of parents may not have the resources to purchase needed supplies.
The donated school supplies will be split among the following schools:
- C.T. Sewell Elementary – Henderson
- Kermit R. Booker Elementary – Las Vegas
- Rex Bell Elementary – Las Vegas
- Rainbow Dreams Academy – Las Vegas
All the schools listed above are designated Title 1 schools, meaning a majority of students qualify for free or reduced price lunch, based on family income.
The general public is strongly encouraged to join this effort by dropping off school supplies such as notebooks, paper, pens, pencils, rulers, backpacks, erasers, scissors and glue sticks to any Bank of Nevada location in Las Vegas, Henderson or North Las Vegas.
Donations are accepted during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the following locations:
- Bank of Nevada Headquarters – (Sahara near Rancho) 2700 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas
- Aliante – (Aliante Parkway at 215 Expressway) 6915 Aliante Parkway, North Las Vegas
- Centennial Hills – 8505 West Centennial Parkway, Las Vegas
- Durango – (Durango near Flamingo) 3985 South Durango, Las Vegas
- Grand Central Parkway – (Molasky Corporate Center) 100 City Parkway, Suite 120, Las Vegas
- Green Valley – (Green Valley Parkway/Ramrod) 2890 North Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
- Hualapai – (W. Charleston at Hualapai) 1115 South Hualapai Way, Las Vegas
- Lake Mead – (Lake Mead/Tenaya) 7251 West Lake Mead Boulevard, Suite 108, Las Vegas
- Siena Heights – (Eastern near St. Rose Parkway) 10199 South Eastern Avenue, Henderson
About Bank of Nevada
Bank of Nevada is a division of Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC, the go-to bank for business in its growing markets. Founded in 1994, Bank of Nevada offers a full spectrum of deposit, lending, treasury management, international banking and online banking products and services, plus superior service to meet the needs of local businesses. With 10 offices in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas and Mesquite, along with Western Alliance Bank’s robust national platform of specialized financial services, the banking division is a valued partner for Southern Nevada’s business, real estate, professional, municipal and nonprofit communities. Western Alliance Bank is the primary subsidiary of Phoenix-based Western Alliance Bancorporation. One of the country’s top-performing banking companies, Western Alliance ranks #4 on the Forbes 2017 “Best Banks in America” list. For more information, visit bankofnevada.com.