Las Vegas – NAIOP Southern Nevada, the commercial real estate development association, announced its 2016 board of directors and officers. All officers serve a one-year term.
The 2016 officers are:
• President – Mike Shohet, Jones Lang LaSalle
• President Elect – Sallie Doebler, The Korte Company
• Secretary – Rod Martin, Majestic Realty Co.
• Treasurer – Jennifer Levine, Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce Real Estate Solutions
• Immediate Past President – Charles Van Geel, American Nevada Company
The 2016 directors are:
• Jody Walker Belsick, Walker Engineering, LLC
• Dana Berggren, Berggren Commercial Real Estate
• Jeff Foster, Prologis
• Jay Heller, Heller Companies, LLC
• Jeff LaPour, LaPour
• Christopher Larsen, PGAL
• Adam Malan, Logic Commercial Real Estate
• Mike Mixer, Colliers International
• John Ramous, Harsch Investment Properties, LLC
• John Restrepo, RCG Economics LLC
ABOUT NAIOP SOUTHERN NEVADA
NAIOP Southern Nevada is a chapter of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, and it comprises more than 400 members serving the local Southern Nevada market. NAIOP is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, with 18,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit www.naiopnv.org. For more information on NAIOP corporate, visit www.naiop.org.
Media Contact: Laura Carroll, The Ferraro Group 702-367-7771 or email@example.com.