To enhance the holiday season, Lake Las Vegas and the MonteLago Village Association are hosting a slate of Christmas activities from Saturday, Nov. 21 through Saturday, Dec. 19. Festivities include a Christmas tree lighting ceremony and performance, visiting with Santa Claus and cruising with him on special Santa Cruises on the La Contessa Yacht, Christmas Express train rides, carolers, free hot cocoa and coffee. Holiday meal specials also are being offered at several MonteLago Village restaurants and at the neighboring Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, and Reflection Bay Golf Club restaurant.
Details about the holiday activities are below or visit www.lakelasvegasevents.com.
MonteLago Village at Lake Las Vegas is located at 15 Costa di Lago, Henderson, NV 89011.
Free parking is available in the Hilton Lake Las Vegas parking lot.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
(subject to change)
Tree Lighting Ceremony & Saturday, Nov. 21, 2015 Activities
3 p.m. to 5 p.m. – Free Christmas Express train rides around MonteLago Village
4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – Santa visits in the gazebo
5 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. – Christmas Show by Positively Arts featuring local teen Cat Rian
5 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Holiday strolling carolers
6:30 p.m. to 6:35 p.m. – O Christmas Tree sing-a-long with Santa
6:35 p.m. to 6:40 p.m. – Santa leads countdown to tree lighting
6:40 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Christmas Show by Positively Arts featuring local teen Cat Rian
7 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Free Christmas Express train rides around Monte Lago Village
• Free hot cocoa and coffee
• Santa Claus and the performances will be in the gazebo.
• The nonprofit Positively Arts Foundation brings today’s professional artists together with aspiring students to ensure that the performing arts continue to thrive despite the financial difficulties that so many schools are forced to navigate. www.pafgive.org
• Cat Rian, local Henderson teen and Positively Arts Foundation member. She has a new single available in iTunes, “You are Strong”. All proceeds benefit the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for Teens and help bring awareness to anti-bullying. www.catrianofficial.com
• In MonteLago Village
Santa Cruise – Saturdays from Nov. 21 – Dec. 19
Nov. 28 – 10 a.m.-11 a.m.
Dec. 5 – 10 a.m.-11 a.m.
Dec. 12 – 10 a.m.-11 a.m. AND 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
Dec. 19 – 10 a.m.-11 a.m. AND 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
• Santa will join kids on the La Contessa Yacht which will sail around the lake.
• Holiday craft-making and photo opportunity with Santa available
• Sets sail from the Lake Las Vegas Marina in MonteLago Village
• $12 per child, age 12 and younger, and $18 per adult. Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
• Proceeds from cruises will benefit several children’s groups and charities.
• To book the Santa Cruise, visit www.lakelasvegasevents.com.
Santa Visits – Saturdays from Nov. 21 – Dec. 19 – FREE
Nov. 21 – 4:30pm-7:30pm
Nov. 28 and Dec. 5, 12 & 19 – 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Santa will be in the gazebo at MonteLago Village and will pass out candy canes.
Christmas Express Train Rides – Saturdays from Nov. 21 – Dec. 19 – FREE
Nov. 21 – 3 p.m.-5 p.m. AND 7 p.m.-8 p.m.
Nov. 28 and Dec. 5, 12 & 19 – 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Christmas Express goes through MonteLago Village.
Holiday Strolling Carolers – Saturdays from Nov. 21 – Dec. 19 – FREE
Nov. 21 – 5 p.m.-7 p.m. (also performing during the Tree Lighting show)
Nov. 28 and Dec. 5, 12 & 19 – 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
• The carolers will be strolling through MonteLago Village.
Special Holiday Meals Offers
• Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa –Thanksgiving Dinner
– Thursday, Nov. 26 from 3 p.m.-8 p.m.
– $38 per person
– Prix Fixe four-course meal
– Price includes complimentary glass of wine
– Menu at http://files.ctctcdn.com/bf424420501/512a4e81-7183-4d99-88b8-bf33c4034728.pdf
– For reservations, call 702-567-4737
• Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa – Turkey To-Go Thanksgiving Dinner
– Two different options for two and six people
– For menu and prices, visit: http://files.ctctcdn.com/bf424420501/512a4e81-7183-4d99-88b8-bf33c4034728.pdf
– Reserve in advance and pick up between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
– For reservations, call 702-567-4700
• Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa – Thanksgiving Brunch
– Thursday, Nov. 26 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
– $59 per adult and $25 per child
– Featuring seafood extravaganza, carving studios, culinary cheese shop, traditional sides and more
– For information, www.westinlakelasvegas.com
MonteLago Village Restaurant Specials
– Visit: http://lakelasvegas.com/dining-activities/dining
Reflection Bay Golf Club Restaurant
– Call 702-904-7872
About Lake Las Vegas
Lake Las Vegas Resort is a premier residential, golf, and resort destination situated on a privately owned 320-acre lake that features 10 miles of shoreline. The lake offers great escapes for fishing, sailing, and swimming. Within the 3,592-acre master planned community are exquisite residential offerings, two championship golf courses, three world class hotels, and 50 acres of open space with hiking and biking trails. The Mediterranean-inspired community includes pampering spas, a full-service marina with watercraft rentals and yacht cruises, and MonteLago Village – a retail enclave at the center of the resort. Lake Las Vegas is located in Henderson, Nev., just 17 miles east of the Las Vegas Strip and adjacent to the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Lake Las Vegas residential offerings include custom/estate homesites with panoramic views of the lake, golf courses, open space, and surrounding mountainsides. Waterfront villas, single-family homes, townhomes and condominiums also are offered.
For information, visit www.lakelasvegas.com.
About MonteLago Village
Inspired by the beauty of centuries-old Mediterranean villages, MonteLago Village is a pedestrian-only experience where streets curve to plazas lined with a unique collection of shops and boutiques, lakeside restaurants and quaint outdoor cafes with residential units on the floors above evoking a classic European community. The 55,000-square-foot village is part of the Lake Las Vegas residential, golf and resort destination and borders the 320-acre lake. It is adjacent to the Hilton, Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa and Aston MonteLago Village Resort offering one-two-and three-bedroom condominiums and just down the parkway is the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa. Lake Las Vegas Marina, tucked along the water’s edge of the village, offers rentals of canopied electric boats, gondolas, kayaks, peddle boats and the newest addition of stand-up paddleboards to transport guests and residents between the Westin and village. For information about MonteLago Village and its events, visit www.lakelasvegasevents.com.