LAS VEGAS – The Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) has announced its new officers and directors for 2016, with longtime member and industry leader Soozi Jones Walker, CCIM, SIOR, serving as president of the commercial real estate organization as of Jan. 1.
Walker, who is president and broker of Commercial Executives Real Estate Services in Las Vegas, previously served as president-elect and as treasurer and a director of CALV’s board. Her professional affiliations and designations include being a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), and a member of the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS (SIOR).
Walker has worked in the local real estate industry since 1979, specializing in commercial real estate since 1986. She has also served on the board of directors for the Greater Las Vegas Association REALTORS (GLVAR), where she has been a dean of faculty and serves on its Professional Standards Committee and Faculty Committees. She is also a CCIM instructor for the National Association of REALTORS (NAR).
Other members of the 2016 CALV Board of Directors, including their professional designations, their company and their position on the CALV board, include:
• Bobbi Miracle, CCIM, SIOR, Commercial Executives Real Estate Services – immediate past president.
• Jennifer Ott, ROI Commercial Real Estate – president-elect.
• Paul Bell, Risk Reduction Graduate (RRG), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI), Resort and Second-home Property Specialist (RSPS), and Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR), Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Nevada Properties – treasurer.
• Robin Civish, CCIM, ROI Commercial Real Estate – director.
• Cathy Jones, CCIM, Sun Commercial Real Estate – director.
• Tom Lisiewski, Your Real Estate Company, Commercial Marketing Group – director.
• Tedd Rosenstein, CCIM, Nevada Development and Realty Company – director.
About the Commercial Alliance Las Vegas
The Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) is the commercial real estate division of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR). It organizes and empowers the industry in Southern Nevada through education, networking, promoting professionalism and shaping public policy. Membership in CALV is open to REALTORS® and non-REALTORS® alike. For more information, visit www.calv.org.