LAS VEGAS – Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, will be participating in the upcoming National Association of Letter Carriers’ “Stamp Out Hunger” Food Drive. From now through May 9, customers who donate non-perishable food item(s) at participating Las Vegas area Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants will receive a free medium hot or iced coffee.
The drive is expected to collect food that will be donated to local food banks. In its 23rd year, the National Association of Letter Carriers has conducted an annual nationwide food drive on the second Saturday in May. Using the unparalleled postal networks, letter carriers collect non-perishable food donations on that day as they deliver mail along their postal routes.
Participating Las Vegas area Dunkin’ Donuts locations include:
- 10100 S. Eastern Ave., Henderson, NV 89052 (St. Rose and Eastern)
- 171 Gibson Road, Henderson, NV, 89014
- 6795 Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89103 (Tropicana and Rainbow)
- 6935 N. Durango Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89149 (Deer Springs and Durango)
- 7250 S Durango Dr #100, Las Vegas, NV (Warm Springs and Durango)
- 5861 W. Craig Road, Las Vegas, NV 89130 (Craig and Jones)
- 6295 S. Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89118 (Post and Rainbow)
- 5485 Simmons Street, North Las Vegas NV 89031 (Ann and Simmons)
- 409 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89183 (Silverado Ranch and Bermuda)
- 7430 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89123 (standalone in front of Las Vegas Outlet Mall)
- 11710 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89135 (Vista Commons)
- 7400 Las Vegas BLVD S. Ste 7 (Las Vegas Premium Outlets kiosk)
- 3481 S. Durango Drive (Durango and Spring Mountain Road)
- 200 E. Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89101 (Fremont Hotel & Casino)
- 4125 S. Eastern Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Flamingo & Eastern)
- 3350 E. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89121 (Tropicana & Pecos)
- 5111 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89122 (Sam’s Town Hotel & Casino)
- 5959 West Sahara Avenue (on the corner of Sahara and Jones)
For store hours and additional location information, please visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (our local feed at www.twitter.com/DunkinDonutsLV and our national feed at www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for nine years running. The company has more than 11,300 restaurants in 36 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.