LAS VEGAS – The transfer of business leadership from founder to children can often be affected by sibling rivalry. The experiences of childhood can scuttle working relationships as adults. With this in mind, Nevada State Bank and its parent company Zions Bancorporation is hosting a free webinar, “You Aren’t the Boss of Me: Resolving Sibling Disputes in the Family Business,” on Thursday, March 5, at 9 a.m. Pacific Time.
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand the natural and normal tensions between siblings
- Know what to expect when siblings work in a business together
- Resolve sibling disputes within the family business
Featuring internationally known, leading experts on family-owned business, this webinar will help generations prepare for the future of their company. The webinar co-hosts feature colleagues from the Family Business Consulting Group:
- Otis W. Baskin, Ph.D. – Baskin’s primary expertise is in helping business-owning families develop plans for leadership succession, development of next generation leaders and family ownership structures. He is a former dean of Pepperdine University.
- Dana Telford – Telford specializes in succession planning, family governance, board effectiveness and conflict management. He co-authored the national best seller “The Integrity Advantage: How Taking the High Road Creates a Competitive Advantage in Business.”
The public can register for this interactive one-hour webinar by visiting www.nsbank.com/familybusiness and clicking on the registration banner at the top of the page.
The webinar “You Aren’t the Boss of Me: Resolving Sibling Disputes in the Family Business” is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Nevada State Bank, its parent or affiliates.
About Nevada State Bank (@NevadaStateBank)
Nevada State Bank, with assets of more than $4.0 billion, is the largest state-chartered bank in Nevada. A full-service bank with 50 branches statewide, Nevada State Bank offers a complete range of consumer, private and business banking services. It is a subsidiary of Salt Lake City-based Zions Bancorporation (Nasdaq: ZION), one of the nation’s premier financial services companies. With affiliates in 10 Western and Southwestern states, 140-year-old Zions Bancorporation has assets of $55.2 billion. For more information on Nevada State Bank, call 702.383.0009 or access www.nsbank.com.