The Southern Nevada CCIM Chapter has announced the new Executive Officers and Board of Directors for 2015 with Robin Civish, CCIM serving as president of the chapter beginning January 1.
Civish of Voit Real Estate Services in Las Vegas received her CCIM designation in 2009 and has served as a chapter director since 2010. She is a specialist in the retail industry and has been a resident of Las Vegas since 1980.
The 2015 Board of Directors and officers serving the chapter in elected positions are:
- Jarrad Katz, CCIM, SIOR , MDL Group – President-Elect
- Phillip Dunning, CCIM, Colliers International – Secretary/Treasurer
- Cathy Jones, CCIM, CPA, Sun Commercial – Immediate Past President
- Carol Cline-Ong, CCIM, RPA, MDL Group – Director
- Adam Gregory, CCIM, CommCap Advisors – Director
- Eric Larkin, CCIM, NAI Las Vegas – Director
- Devin Lee, CCIM, NAI Las Vegas – Director
- Richard Lybbert, CCIM, Summit Commercial – Director
- Ryan Martin, CCIM, SIOR, Colliers International – Director
- Chris Richardson, CCIM, The Equity Group – Director
- Cindy Santilena, CCIM, Bank of America – Director
- Stacy Scheer, CCIM, Colliers International – Director
- Brian Sorrentino, CCIM, ROI Commercial – Director
About the Southern Nevada CCIM Chapter and CCIM Institute
The Southern Nevada CCIM Chapter was established in 1988 as a local chapter of the CCIM Institute. They currently have 72 CCIM Designees and 123 affiliate members.
The CCIM Institute, was established in 1954 to give commercial real estate practitioners an opportunity to further enhance their business practices through focused education and networking opportunities. CCIM is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, CCIM Institute has more than 13,000 active members throughout every state, across Canada and Mexico, and in more than 30 nations overseas. Only six percent of all commercial real estate practitioners hold the respected Certified Commercial Investment Member designation. CCIM stands for Certified Commercial Investment Member. The local chapter meets monthly and provides educational opportunities throughout the year. For more information, visit www.snccim.org