RENO – The Nevada Association of REALTORS (NVAR) announced that 13 of its members completed its LeadershipNVAR 2014 program and were recognized during a graduation ceremony held Dec. 5 at the Peppermill Resort in Reno.
This marks the program’s 15th annual graduating class, according to 2014 NVAR President Kolleen Kelley. The comprehensive program is designed to identify emerging leaders and help them sharpen their leadership skills through a series of workshops held throughout the year. She said REALTORS who graduate from this program “exemplify effective leadership skills.”
Participation in LeadershipNVAR includes four multiple-day workshops throughout the year. It is open to REALTORS living in Nevada. Participants are chosen through the LeadershipNVAR Selection Committee based on community and real estate involvement, in addition to their vision for the real estate profession. For more information on the program, visit www.nvar.org.
The 13 graduates for 2014 include:
- Jane Armstrong-Morse, Signature Real Estate Group in Las Vegas.
- Janet Carpenter, Signature Real Estate Group in Las Vegas.
- Vandana Chima-Bhalla, Signature Real Estate Group in Las Vegas.
- Alexandra Cleary, RE/MAX Professionals in Reno.
- Jim Fong, Keller Williams Realty Southwest in Las Vegas.
- Robert Little, RE/MAX Advantage in Henderson.
- Dawn Mitton, Allie Bear Real Estate in Elko.
- Angelica Reyes, RE/MAX Professionals in Reno.
- Antonette Shaw, Ferrari-Lund Real Estate in Sparks.
- David J. Tina, Urban Nest Realty in Las Vegas.
- Lisa Weber, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services in Las Vegas.
- Darra Williams, Signature Gallery of Homes in Henderson.
- Julie Youngblood, Keller Williams Realty Southwest in Las Vegas.
About the NVAR
The Nevada Association of REALTORS is a professional trade association with more than 14,000 members. NVAR is committed to protecting, promoting and preserving our communities. Visit www.NVAR.org.