LAS VEGAS – MassMedia, a full-service public relations, advertising and marketing firm with offices in Las Vegas and Irvine, California, recently won a total of 12 awards, including seven prestigious Pinnacle Awards and Best of Show, during the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Las Vegas Valley Chapter’s 2014 Pinnacle Awards ceremony. Hosted annually, the Pinnacle Awards recognize the area’s best public relations programs, tools and techniques, and professionals.
The agency received Best of Show for its business-to-business marketing efforts on behalf of Smart City Networks, the nation’s largest provider of telecommunications and technology services in the convention industry. Best of Show is awarded to the entry that receives the highest score among all submissions.
MassMedia earned seven Pinnacle Awards in the following categories:
- Public Relations Programs – Marketing Business-to-Business: Smart City Networks
- Public Relations Programs – Events and Observances: Fun After 55 Concert with the Beach Boys, HealthCare Partners Nevada
- Public Relations Programs – Reputation/Brand Management: Nevada Health CO-OP
- Public Relations Programs – Community Relations: Grassroots Senior Outreach, HealthCare Partners Nevada
- Tools and Techniques – Media Relations – Nonprofit Organizations: Nevada Health CO-OP
- Tools and Techniques – Creative Tactics: Smart City Networks Prezi
- Tools and Techniques – Internal/Intranet Video Programs: “A Cooperative for Nevada,” Valley Electric Association
MassMedia also took home Awards of Excellence in the following categories:
- Public Relations Programs – Integrated Communications: Open Enrollment, HealthCare Partners Nevada
- Tools and Techniques – Media Relations: Where’s Ronald?, McDonald’s Greater Las Vegas Operator Association
- Tools and Techniques – Direct Mail/Direct Response: 2013 Open Enrollment Direct Mail, JSA Health Partners
MassMedia received an Award of Merit in the Tools and Techniques – Direct Mail/Direct Response category for its HealthCare Partners Nevada Wellpac Direct Mail campaign.
“At MassMedia, we take tremendous pride in the work our team produces for a growing number of clients,” said Kassi Belz, president of MassMedia. “These prestigious awards serve as a reflection of our commitment to developing campaigns that meet the unique needs of companies across the nation.”
The Pinnacle Award entries were judged by accredited members of the PRSA located outside of the Las Vegas market. For a complete list of winners, visit www.prsapinnacleawards.com/winners.
Founded in 1997, MassMedia is a regional public relations, advertising and marketing agency whose knowledge, strategic insights and innovative programs have developed brands, communicated clients’ messages and influenced consumers for a wide variety of clients, products and services. The firm’s clients include HealthCare Partners Nevada, Southwest Gas, McDonald Carano Wilson, Valley Electric Association, The PENTA Building Group and Colliers International – Las Vegas. To learn more about MassMedia, please visit www.massmediacc.com.