An off-Strip locals favorite, Table 34 Las Vegas has enjoyed a successful 10-year run by keeping a simple focus on quality, even in tough times when all businesses are looking for ways to save money and cut costs.
Culinary power siblings, Chef Wes Kendrick and his sister, Laurie, opened Table 34 in 2004.
"Table 34 is proud to celebrate our 10-year anniversary of serving the Las Vegas community," said Chef Wes Kendrick. "We are humbled and grateful for the support of so many wonderful patrons and friends in this amazing city."
To celebrate, Chef Wes has created a menu showcasing some of his most popular dishes.
General Manager Laurie Kendrick said, "Each month we will select a local charity to receive a portion of the proceeds from each sale of this menu. We look forward to supporting these worthy organizations. Please join us so we can all make a difference."
In June, the special menu will benefit Opportunity Village. All guests ordering from the special menu in June will receive a complimentary cookie baked by the clients at Opportunity Village.
Other charities Table 34 Las Vegas will support with its 10th Anniversary promotion will include Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation, Three Square Food Bank and others.
Ten Year Anniversary Menu 2004-2014
($5 benefitting Opportunity Village Capital Campaign in June with matching funds provided by the Engelstad Foundation)
Soup of the Day
- Steamed Manila Clams in a White Wine-Garlic Broth with Crostini
- Duck Confit Quesadilla with Spicy-Blackberry Syrah Coulis
- Wedge of Crisp Iceberg with Danish Blue Cheese, Red Onion and Bacon
- Arugula with Herbed Goat Cheese, Apples, Candied Walnuts & Citrus Dressing
- Heirloom Tomatoes with Fresh Mozzarella, Balsamic Reduction & Basil Leaves
- Chilled Beets with Goat Cheese, Candied Walnuts and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Layered Eggplant with Peppers, Mushrooms, Squash, Provolone and Marinara
- Linguini with Chicken, Spinach and Tomatoes in a Garlic Cream Sauce
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese with Fusilloni, Asparagus and White Cheddar
- Seared Scottish Salmon with Cauliflower Puree and Lemon-Dill Butter
- Grilled Pork Chop with Chipotle Potato Puree, Asparagus and Hard Cider Glaze
- Blackened C.A.B. Flat Iron Steak with Sour Cream-Chive Potatoes & BBQ Sauce
- Signature Baby Back Pork Ribs with Sweet Molasses Glaze, Cajun Fries & Slaw
- Seared Sea Scallops with Sautéed Spinach, Potato Puree and Orange Glaze
- Dessert of Your Choice
600 East Warm Springs Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (702) 263-0034
No Substitutions Please
ABOUT TABLE 34 LAS VEGAS:
The bistro has been Zagat rated since its first year, with reviewers haling it as “clean, elegant” and “comfort food with gourmet flair” that is both “understated” and “fairly priced.”
Chef Wes, who learned the culinary arts under the careful mentoring of some of the best chefs in his native Redlands, Calif., took the concept of the American neighborhood bistro and infused French and Italian culinary elements to bring creative, yet down-to-earth dishes that have delighted both locals and the tourists alike.
Table 34 has stayed relevant because of its creativity and consistency while leaning on Kendrick’s knack for flavoring. It is one of only a few true “scratch” kitchens in Las Vegas, where even dressings, bases, and sauces are made from scratch daily.
In 2013 and 2014, Chef Wes was recognized in “Best Chefs America,” a peer-reviewed honor granted to only the top chefs in the country. The restaurant has also been featured as a top "off strip" restaurant by USA Today Weekend and has received a certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor.
Visit Table 34 Las Vegas on Facebook and Twitter. A Table 34 App is also available for download.