San Diego-Based Firm Taps Ana Chase as New Regional Real Estate Manager
LAS VEGAS – Sunrise Management – which has specialized in the management of residential real estate since 1978 – has added five communities encompassing 845 units to its Las Vegas portfolio, adding multifamily expert Ana Chase as a regional real estate manager.
Tapped to help oversee the San Diego-based firm’s growing Las Vegas market share, Chase will also help with strategic planning and re positioning of select properties as well as day-to-day onsite management. She has more than ten years of experience in the multifamily industry, specializing in onsite operations and property management, with expertise in capital improvements and property renovations. She was most recently with CompassRock Real Estate.
The new Las Vegas properties include:
- Cypress Springs, a 144-unit property on nearly seven acres at 3651 North Rancho Drive, Las Vegas
- El Pueblo Las Brisas, a 112-unit property on over four acres at 3355 South Arville St., Las Vegas
- El Pueblo de los Arboles, a 228-unit property on nine acres at 5400 West Cheyenne Avenue, Las Vegas
- Jovanna Villas, a 264-unit property on 14 acres at 2720 West Serene Ave., Las Vegas
- Southern Cove, a 100-unit property on five acres at 1700 East Viking Rd., Las Vegas
According to Joe Greenblatt, CEO and president of Sunrise Management, this most recent expansion is fueled by the region’s robust growth in the multifamily arena. “With vacancies decreasing and property prices surging, the multifamily market continues to heat up in Las Vegas,” said Greenblatt. “This new portfolio of properties significantly expands our footprint in Las Vegas, well positioning us for further growth in the region.”
About Sunrise Management
Founded in 1978, Sunrise Management is a privately owned San Diego-based firm specializing in the management of residential real estate projects. The firm currently has regional offices in Sacramento, Las Vegas and Phoenix, with a portfolio of 12,000 units throughout California and the southwest. For more information, visit www.sunrisemgmt.com.