LAS VEGAS – The Nevada Health Care Association (NVHCA) Perry Foundation “Endeavors” recently recognized the state’s top-performing health care facilities working in post-acute care with events at John Ascuaga’s Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks on March 1 and at Silverton Casino Hotel in Las Vegas on March 8. The Perry Foundation is a nonprofit organization that works with its members to improve the quality of care in Nevada’s post-acute care facilities, and provides education and enhanced training to their providers.
Each recognition program was immediately followed by an “Uncorked and Unplugged” networking and social event with music, hors d’oeuvres and wine and beer tasting, with proceeds benefitting the mission of the NVHCA Perry Foundation.
“Endeavors” recognition recipients in Southern Nevada:
- Gold – Highland Manor of Mesquite, 272 W Pioneer Blvd., Mesquite, Nev.
- Silver – Silver Ridge Health Care Center, 1151 S Torrey Pines Drive, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Bronze – Silver Hills Health Care Center, 3450 N Buffalo Drive, Las Vegas, Nev.
“Endeavors” recognition recipients in Northern Nevada:
- Gold – Renown Skilled Nursing, 1835 Oddie Blvd., Sparks, Nev.
- Silver – Rosewood Rehabilitation Center, 2045 Silverada Blvd., Reno, Nev.
- Bronze – Carson Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 2898 U.S. 50, Carson City, Nev.
“The Perry Foundation promotes quality care by recognizing the top-performing NVHCA members,” said Daniel Mathis, president and CEO of the NVCHA. “At the same time, the Foundation programs identify and help facilities that need it most, offering customized education and resources to improve performance.”
About the Nevada Health Care Association
The Nevada Health Care Association (NVHCA), a member of the American Health Care Association, is a nonprofit organization established in 1974 as the Nevada Association of Health Facilities. Its mission is to provide leadership and support and to advocate for its members while working with them to improve the quality of care in Nevada’s skilled nursing, assisted living and related facilities. For more information, visit: nvhca.org.