Sixth Annual Nevada Health Care Forum
Hundreds of health care professionals, including dozens of the nation’s leading health care industry executives and officials, will gather at the Sixth Annual Nevada Health Care Forum to discuss pressing health care issues related to Nevadans.
This year’s forum will examine a broad range of timely issues such as the impact of health care reform on the industry and Nevadans, the future of health care, health care quality, community health, Medicare and Medicaid, health information exchanges (HIE) and health information technology (HIT), the Silver State Health Insurance Exchange (SSHIX), wellness and disease management, nursing trends and concepts, and more.
Tuscany Suites and Casino
255 E. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV
Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- David LaBarge, CEO, Nevada Health Information Exchange
- Steve Priest, Chief Wisdom Officer, DaVita HealthCare Partners, Inc.
- Arnie Milstein, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine, Stanford and Director, Stanford Clinical Excellence Research
- Craig Samitt, MD, MBA, Executive Vice President, HealthCare Partners
- Chris Van Gorder, President and CEO, Scripps Health
- Deborah Bowen, FACHE, President and Chief Executive Officer, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Joe Fifer, FHFMA, President and Chief Executive Officer, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Carla Smith, FHIMSS, Executive Vice President, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Susan Turney, MD, FACMPE, President and Chief Executive Officer, Medical Group Management Association and American College of Medical Practice Executives
Media representatives are invited to attend.
For more information and press credentials please contact
Amanda Arentsen at (702)433-4331 ext. 222.