The Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) has announced its new officers and directors for 2014, with longtime member and commercial real estate executive Hayim Mizrachi serving as president of the commercial real estate organization starting Jan. 1.
Mizrachi, who is president and a principal of the MDL Group commercial real estate firm in Las Vegas, previously served as president-elect and as a director of CALV’s board. He is a UNLV graduate who works as a broker and has managed commercial real estate firms in Las Vegas for several years. His professional affiliations and designations include being a Certified Commercial Investment Member, or CCIM.
Here are the other members of the 2014 CALV board of directors, including their professional designations, their company and their position on the CALV board:
· Bobbi Miracle, CCIM, Commercial Executives Real Estate Services – president-elect
· Soozi Jones Walker, CCIM and Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR), Commercial Executives Real Estate Services – treasurer
· Paul Bell, Risk Reduction Graduate (RRG), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI), Resort and Second-home Property Specialist (RSPS), and Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR), Prudential American Group – director
· Kevin Buckley, First Real Estate Companies – director
· Chris McGarey, CCIM and Certified Property Manager (CPM), Prudential American Group – director
· Jennifer Ott, ROI Commercial Real Estate – director
· Tedd Rosenstein, CCIM, Nevada Development and Realty Company – past president
About the Commercial Alliance Las Vegas
The Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) is the commercial real estate division of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®. It organizes and empowers the industry in Southern Nevada through education, networking, promoting professionalism and shaping public policy. Membership in CALV is open to REALTORS® and non-REALTORS® alike. For more information, visit www.calv.org.