LAS VEGAS – The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals-Southern Nevada Chapter (NAHREP) will host a panel discussion on SB321, the Homeowner’s Bill of Rights law taking effect in Nevada on Oct. 1, as the highlight of its luncheon on Wednesday, Sept. 18, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Gold Coast Hotel & Casino.
A panel of legislative and real estate experts will speak to real estate professionals about this new law and what it means for Nevada homeowners and the housing market. Panelists include:
• Nevada State Sen. Justin Jones, who sponsored SB321
• Nevada State Assemblywoman Irene Bustamante Adams
• Nevada State Assemblyman James Healey
• Trey Reffet, legislative aid for U.S. Sen. Harry Reid
• Keith Lynam, legislative chairman for the Nevada Association of REALTORS
• Rocky Finseth, president of Carrara Nevada and lobbyist for the Nevada Association of REALTORS
Local media are encouraged to attend and cover this event. Registration and networking start at 11:30 a.m. The event is $20 for NAHREP members and $30 for future members.
The Gold Coast is located at 4000 W. Flamingo Road in Las Vegas. For more information on NAHREP events and to register, visit www.nvahrep.org. NAHREP actively engages its members and the community with educational conferences, luncheons and seminars that provide an interactive forum for networking opportunities, exchange of ideas, best practices, experiences and shared challenges. NAHREP’s mission is to increase the rate of sustainable Hispanic homeownership by empowering real estate professionals that serve the community. The Southern Nevada Chapter office is located at 4000 S. Eastern Ave., Suite 123, Las Vegas, Nev. 89119. For more information, contact Isis Lopez, executive assistant, at (702) 547-4737, or visit www.nvahrep.org.
Isis Lopez, executive assistant, NAHREP-Southern Nevada Chapter
(702) 547-4737 or email@example.com
Andres Estrada, communication chair
(702) 767-2773 or firstname.lastname@example.org